The Android users can make use of the Microsoft Office app to access Word, Excel, and Powerpoint on a single page. The other tasks users can do using the app include scanning the PDFs, capturing the tests on the white boards, and tables transforming them into their digital versions.
microsoft365.com/setup | microsoft365.com/setup | microsoft365.cpm/setup |
1. Visit Official Microsoft Office Website and sign in with your Microsoft account or create a new account.
2. Enter your product key (or activation code). This product key lets Microsoft know the software was purchased legally. The key comes with any physical packaging you receive and is included in an email if you ordered digitally. Select your country or region and language, as well.
3. Select Install Office. After the installation file is downloaded, what happens next depends on which web browser you use. When you select Install, a dialog window at the bottom prompts you to either run the file, save it, or cancel. Select Run and work through the installation process.
4. If the User Account Control asks whether you want to allow the app to make changes to your device, select Yes.
5. Once you run the downloaded file, the installation process begins automatically. If Windows asks if you want to allow the installation, select Yes. If it prompts you to close any open programs, select Yes again.
6. The install is finished when you see the phrase, "You're all set! Office is installed now," and an animation plays to show you where to find Office applications on your computer. Select Close.
7. Microsoft Office is now installed and ready to use.
Hope you find this helpful!